The Citizens Party (formerly Citizens Electoral Council) is an independent political party, federally-registered with the Australian Electoral Commission. Join us as an Associate or Affiliate Members.
(If you do not meet any of the 3 point declaration below you should select Affiliate Membership)
Declaration for Associate Membership
(for Australian Electoral Commission registration purposes only)
1. I wish to become a member of the Australian Citizens Party;
2. I am eligible to enroll for Federal elections.
You are eligible to enroll for Federal elections if
- you are 17 years of age or older; and
- you are an Australian citizen; and
- you have lived at your present address for at least the last month.
(British subjects who are not Australian citizens are eligible to enroll for Federal elections if they were on a Commonwealth of Australia electoral roll on 25 January, 1984.)
3. I am not a member of any other registered political party.
You will be emailed the official membership form on receipt of payment. If this form is not returned your membership will not be finalised. It is an Australian Electoral Commission requirement that the form is returned for you to be a registered member.
You can scan and email you completed form or post to:
PO Box 376
Coburg VIC. 3058